Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Twitter List Research - Home Builders

I am trying to build a twitter list for home builders and home building related entities (feel free to follow that list too), if you are a home builder or related entity please leave your twitter profile in the comments here or send me an @ reply to either @daltonsbriefs my primary profile or @greenpointe for Green Pointe Homes.

The list will top out at 500, since that's all twitter will let you list, and then I'll have to start a second one like I've done for realestate and northwest indiana.

One last question for those that happen across this post, is there a single hashtag being used for home builder related posts these days?

3 comments:

NAHB - National Association of Home Builders said...

NAHB and @homebuildrs, our main Twitter feed, most often uses #NAHB and #housing. #housing seems to have gained wide industry usage, as well as #homebuilders and #homebuilding.

Rajni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rodney Tapley said...

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. East Texas custom home builders